|Title||First Saturday Fishing (Casscoe)|
|Time||9 a.m.-2 p.m.|
|Event Type||Monthly Event (public)|
Potlatch Conservation Education Center at Cook's Lake
625 Cooks Lake Road
Casscoe, AR 72026
|Location Link||Potlatch Conservation Education Center at Cook's Lake|
The Potlatch Conservation Education Center at Cook's Lake in Casscoe invites you to get outdoors for First Saturday Fishing every first Saturday of the month between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Things to know:
- Reservations are not required.
- Fish from the dock or from your flat-bottom boat with a trolling motor (no outboards).
- Bring your tackle and bait.
- Fishing is open when weather and lake level permit.
- Check the website to see if lake is at flood stage.
- Open to children under 16 (accompanied by an adult with a valid fishing license) and mobility impaired anglers with a helper (both must have valid fishing licenses).
What to bring:
- Bug spray
- A bring picnic lunch and drinks, if you wish.
Remember...Leave nothing but your tracks.
|Contact||For more information about this event, please contact the Potlatch Conservation Education Center at Cook's Lake at 870-241-3373.|
ATVs are not allowed on the property.
|Fee|| There is no fee for this program thanks to your support of the 1/8 Cent Conservation Sales Tax.|
|Event Link||Event Flyer|